With pasExecutive, the user can view information beginning with the company level, and drill down all the way to class code level. This can be accomplished through our robust and very flexible Drill Down view or by using third party tools such as Oracle Discoverer and Coronado.
Retrieve and view information at the company level using any of these tools, and then tell the system to drill down and to see a breakdown of products within a company. From there, view the breakdown of marketing programs within the company/product, and then, the breakdown of coverage within the company/product/program, etc. The user-driven views are unlimited, based on user needs.
- A data dictionary for all lines of business is available on-line. Define your own data types and field definitions in real time.
- Define user-friendly screens, Summary Tables, and Cubes to facilitate quick reporting and easy data retrieval.
- Define import frequency down to hourly intervals.
- Define definitions, translations, and conversions for both premium and losses through our BNF TREES and through our user-friendly English-based import language.
- pasExecutive includes ISO reporting for all lines of business and all products and handles all ISO plans...full, intermediary, and minimum.
- pasExecutive includes NCCI reporting for all NCCI and independent states. WCSTAT, WCPOLS and WCDCI, ICR, and correction facilities are processed in a user-friendly environment.
- Export to General Ledger packages, with user-defined chart of accounts. Mapping of the chart of accounts to various insurance transactions is also user-defined.
- Management and user-defined reports enable the user community and management team to obtain results and information about the various books of business quickly and efficiently.